Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how do you patent an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or http://jobs.millennium.edu/user-47780.html idea isn’t better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor tech contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.